Data is the single most important asset to businesses and the risk of loss or restricted access can cause irreparable damage to your services and reputation.
What happens then when your server fails or your data becomes corrupted?
Disaster recover systems mitigate your risk of data and application loss, protecting your assets 24/7, 365 days a year.
For the last 15 years we have protected our clients from data loss and corruption. We back-up any type of server, application or database from both cloud and physical machines, with all information stored in our secure data centre. As your data and applications are updated, our servers will update your information in real time, ensuring that nothing is lost should anything unexpected happen.
When a system or server failure does occur, our expert recovery team are on hand, ready to support you immediately and will have you back up and running in as little 15 minutes. Whether it’s a small single server failure or a complete malware induced shutdown, they will guide you through the disaster recovery process.
We cover the following:
- The initial data discovery, system design and project plan
- The implementation of the disaster recovery service at your premises
- The first backup of your system and a data consistency check
- An initial dry run recovery to test the system
- Ongoing system monitoring with continued periodic data consistency checks
- Biannual system recovery in a sandbox environment for testing and assurance
- Standby data recovery team 24/7 ready to respond to any disaster recovery request
- Service Level Agreement
- Annual review with your technical account manager
Protecting your data, applications and critical systems is paramount. Enquire today to discuss how we can help protect you.